Bylaws are the rules by which we govern our community.
- All Terrain Vehicle Bylaw 11-2013
- Animal Control Bylaw 15-2015
- Business License Bylaw 33-2006
- Cemetery Bylaw 21-2011
- Consumer Rates Utility Bylaw
- Economic Development Business Incentive Bylaw 19-2012
- Fire Prevention Bylaw 47-2006
- Forestry Bylaw 20-2013
- Noise Bylaw 6-82
- Nuisance Abatement Bylaw 7-2015
- Official Community Plan Bylaw 17-2008 (consolidated)
- Open Space Access Bylaw 2-2016
- Public Notice Bylaw 10-06
- Smoking Bylaw 27-2014
- Snowmobile Bylaw 29-2015
- Snow Removal Bylaw 56-06
- Sump Pit and Surface Discharge Bylaw 29-2010
- Tax Administration Bylaw 19-2011
- Taxi Cab Bylaw 15-2011
- Traffic Bylaw 17-2015
- Waste Bylaw 18-2015
- Zoning Bylaw 1-2015 (consolidated)
Note: Bylaws not listed here can be accessed by contacting City Hall at (306) 931-2166.
The City contracts services to assist in the enforcement of many of the bylaws listed above. For more information or to contact our Bylaw Enforcement Officer please call (306) 229-6859 or call the Bylaw Office at (306) 931-2166.
The information contained on this site has no legal status and cannot be used as an official report of the policies, actions or decisions of Martensville City Council. The City of Martensville accepts no responsibility to persons relying solely on this information. Please contact City Hall at (306) 931-2166 if you have any questions or require more information.